ZEEnit 700 Pmore pictures
Software package ASpect® LS
ASpect® LS offers both routine operation and multifarious development and optimization facilities. It allows comprehensive control, monitoring and recording of all processes run in the spectrometer and its accessories.
- Simple, routine handling and great flexibility
- Clearly laid-out user interface makes method development on the screen fast and simple
- Ready-to-use cookbook programs facilitate getting into method development.
- The automatic optimizing routine simplifies the adaptation of methods to an unknown matrix. All parameters and functions are automatically monitored and controlled.
- The software automatically optimizes and adapts flame and graphite tube parameters, such as Zeeman magnetic field strength in the 2field or 3field mode, atomizing and pyrolysis temperature, roll-over effect, and control of the 3field mode.
Data postprocessing the easy way
- Diverse export routines in compatible data formats
- Linking into networks or data transfer into LIMS system is not a problem either.
Quality control and GLP
- ASpect® LS is compliant with all requirements of GLP: All analytical data are accessible, their accuracy is ascertained and documented.
FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Conformity to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 is ensured
- Comprehensive user management, an electronic signature facility, the Audit Trail and many more features satisfy the requirements of FDA 21 CFR Part 11
solid AA® — Direct solid AAS
- SSA 6 z — manual solid sampling system
- SSA 600 — fully automatic solid sampling system with integrated microbalance
- SSA 600L — fully automatic solid sampling system with integrated microbalance and liquid dosing accessory
Autosampler systems for flame, hydride and atomic fluorescence technique
AS-F and AS-FD — the autosamplers for flame technique make the routine analysis of standards and samples almost fully automatic.
HydrEA is a coupling of graphite furnace and hydride technique.
Modular hydride systems
- Flow injection as well as batch mode available
- Systems can be upgraded at any time — it “grows” with the lab’s requirements
- Easy exchange between all configurations
- Color-coded tubing connections and flow scheme — easy replacement of consumables
- Upgrade to HydrEA, easy exchange between mercury/hydride and HydrEA
- Special mercury accessories
- Fast Baseline Return drastically reduces the measurement time for mercury
- Fully compliant with all applicable DIN, ISO, EPA and ASTM methods for mercury and hydride analysis
“Segmented Flow Star SFS 6”
- Two-way module for software-controlled metering of smallest volumes via time control
- Reduces risk of burner head slit blocking due to continuous intensive rinsing
- Minimizes necessity of cleaning intervals of the sample introduction system
- Minimizes problems while analyzing samples with high matrix contents (high acid and salt contents, protein etc.)
- Improves base line stability of the spectrometer (constant flame temperature)
- Can additionally be used for the analysis of organic solvents
- Complete maintenance free operation
- Allows software controlled periodical cleaning during flame warm up and during sample measurements
- Ensures stable flame conditions
Our atomic absorption spectrometers are used in nearly every field of instrumental analysis. Among the most important ones there are:
- Environment/water/waste water
- Material analysis
- Semi-conductor technology
- Polymer industry
- Clinical chemistry/medicine/hygiene/health care